Student organizations provide opportunities for North Central students to get involved, connect, experience, lead and grow in their spirituality and love for service with other students. These organizations allow students to engage from a Christian perspective and many other faith traditions. You can find a chance to get involved here!
- BREAKAWAY is a student organization that serves as a resource for domestic and international service trips during D-term, Spring Break, and Summer vacation. BREAKAWAY seeks to foster educational, cultural, and spiritual growth opportunities for students as individuals and together as teams involved in these life-changing experiences.
- Cardinals in Action (CIA) is a student-led service group open to all students of North Central College. With a mission to serve both the local and broader community through active volunteer work, service opportunities, and by raising awareness—thus, increasing the visibility of the needs in these communities—Cardinals in Action strives to empower the NCC campus toward lifestyles of altruism, service, and social change.
- Catholic Cardinals is open to all North Central students looking for a faith community on campus. It is also open to those interested in learning more about Catholic tradition, spirituality, and theology. We have weekly meetings, occasional events, and opportunities to volunteer.
- Fellowship of Christian Athletes (FCA) is a national athletic-focused ministry for fellowship, outreach, and spiritual growth, featuring guest speakers, off-campus trips, and team-based small groups.
- Focus is a weekly student-led worship service, featuring music, scripture, prayer, and a student reflection. Focus also helps run Bible studies and small groups, retreats, and prayer groups, and is a family which will support you in your walk. Join your fellow students as we pack Koten Chapel each Wednesday night at 9:00 PM as a community of Christ-followers to worship our God.
- United (a United Methodist Student Organization) meets weekly for fellowship and discussion. The group participates in the United Methodist events such as: Student Forum and Exploration. In past year, United completed our prayer Labyrinth and welcomed the entire campus to use it during Holy Week. United helps to strengthen the college’s connection to the United Methodist Church.