BREAKAWAY is a student organization that serves as a resource for domestic and international service trips during D-term, Spring Break, and Summer vacation. BREAKAWAY seeks to foster educational, cultural, and spiritual growth opportunities for students as individuals and together as teams involved in these life-changing experiences.
Recent Places We’ve Been:
- Washington D.C.
- South Carolina
- New York
- Dominican Republic
- Habitat for Humanity (Domestic/International)
- Nuestro Pequenos Hermanos (NPH)
- Appalachia Service Project (ASP)
- Center For Student Missions (CSM)
- The Fuller Center for Housing
- Motown Mission
Advisor: Karli Saner (firstname.lastname@example.org)